2nd Mortgage/HELOC Rates
All Mortgage loan rates are for members of Valley Oak Credit Union. There is a $30 requirement to open the account to become a member; $25 miniumum deposit and $5 membership fee.
Rates Effective February 28th, 2014
Variable Rate Home Equity Line of Credit Loans
|Max. Line of Credit: $250,000
|Min. Line of Credit: $5,000
|Min. Subsequent Advances: $250
|Index from Wall Street Journal Prime Rate + Margin = APR*. Changes in January, April, July and October
|No Annual Renewal Fees. Please ask about closing costs.
Fixed Rate Real Estate Loans
|1st Trust Deeds
|2nd Trust Deeds
|$250,000 Max, $10,000 Min; 80 % LTV
|Payment example: APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Pay $11.36 per month, per $1,000 borrowed at 6.50% for 120 months.
- Returned Check Fee: On all subaccounts, if a check or share draft is returned unpaid, you agree to pay a fee of $25.00
- Late Charges: If your payment is 10 or more days late you will pay 6% of the payment no less then $10.
- Collection Costs: You agree to pay all costs of collecting the amount you owe under the Agreement, including court costs and reasonable attorney fees.
- Rates are based on individual credit worthiness. Rates listed are the lowest rates available. The actual rate will be disclosed before you become obligated.
- Financing of collaterized loans based on the manufacturer's suggested retail (MSRP) and Kelly Blue Book Guide on used collateral.
- All loans and terms are subject to approval. All rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
- Ask about rate discounts available
- Refinancing existing Valley Oak loans to get the lower rate requires a minimum of $1,000 increase in loan proceeds, or a fee of $100.00 will be assessed.