Let’s say you finance a car with Valley Oak and it’s totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered. Our GAP Protection plan will pay off the balance of your car and give you $1,000 toward the purchase of a new car if you finance it with Valley Oak. It’s that simple.
Compare our prices:
Most dealers charge $700–$800 for GAP insurance when you purchase your car. Valley Oak’s price starts at just $395.
When the unexpected happens in life, like disability or involuntary unemployment, Payment Protection can make payments on your loan, up to the agreement maximum. In the event of death, Payment Protection can pay off your loan, up to the agreement maximum. We are pleased to offer this protection whenever you obtain a loan with us.
TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program
Exclusively for credit union members like you, the TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program provides affordable top-quality protection. You could enjoy discounted rates combined with online convenience and 24/7 claims service.
Get your free quote today or call 1.855.483.2149.
Mechanical Repair Coverage
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly repairs, keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget.
Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits of the program*:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental Reimbursement: Up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assistance: Up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel Expense Reimbursement: Up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home
- Transferable: If you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred for a fee, adding resale value and appeal
- Cancelable: Receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee
- No Out of Pocket Expense at Time of Mechanical Repair: (Except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility by the plan
- Ask about deductible options