A home is likely the largest purchase you'll ever make, so you'll want to make sure you work with a lender you can trust. Valley Oak has partnered with CUSO Mortgage in order to best serve you, whether you are purchasing your first home, your dream home, or simply interested in refinancing your current home loan. We offer programs that provide convenience, savings, and flexibility:
- No point real estate loan programs
- No prepayment penalties
- Web-based application technology providing immediate response
- Loans for purchase and refinance
- Online resources for added convenience
Our mortgage options include:
- FHA loans
- First-time homebuyer programs
- A wide variety of low fixed rate and variable rate loans
Find out how Valley Oak can help make your dream of home ownership come true!
Fixed Rate 2nd Mortgage Loan
This loan is often the best option for members who would rather have a fixed interest rate, don’t need a credit line, prefer to borrow all at once, and begin monthly principal and interest payments. We are able to lend between $10,000—$250,000 to qualified borrowers, and up to 80% of the appraised value of your home, less your first mortgage balance.
Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
To apply for a Fixed Rate 2nd Mortgage Loan, call us at 800.561.4302, or visit any of our branches.
MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Program
You trust Valley Oak Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We’ve joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the MEMBERS® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program.
- The MEMBERS Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a variable rate revolving credit line that allows you to borrow against your home's equity for only as much as you need, so you only pay interest on the amount you borrow. The credit line is available for five years, during which you can borrow and pay back the principal as you desire. At the end of five years, the principal outstanding converts to an installment loan for repayment over 10 years.
We lend up to 80% of the appraised value of your home, less your first mortgage balance.
To apply for a Home Equity Line of Credit, call us at 800.561.4302 or visit any of our branches.
Home Equity Financing
If you already own your home and would like to fund a college education, home improvements, a vacation, or utilize your equity for other needs – we offer two flexible options secured by your single-family primary residence: