Become one of our most valuable assets – OUR MEMBER! It’s easy to join Valley Oak Credit Union. We’re open to any and all persons who reside in Tulare County and the surrounding communities. We also serve thousands of employees who work for our Select Employee Groups within these two counties.
- All Federal Employees living in Tulare County and the surrounding communities
- All Military personnel, including reservists living in Tulare County and the surrounding communities
- All USPS Employees living in Tulare County and the surrounding communities.
- All retirees of groups above
- Family members of an existing Valley Oak Credit Union member (The definition of family being – 1. Husband, wife and children, 2. All blood relations, 3. Or legal action.) Family members need not reside in the household of the member.
Drop by one of our branches to join and open a new account.
Opening an account requires an initial deposit of $25 or more. There is a $5 membership fee. Please contact us for more information.